CALIBER III 184MM 50° RAKED
CALIBER III 184MM 50° RAKED ist die 3. Version der Caliber RKP-Achse.
Take your skills to the next level with the Caliber III Raked Longboard Truck! This is the raked version of the Caliber III which provides more reactive turning and tighter carve, ideal for freeriding/freestyle/dance and cruising. Flipping your raked hangers upside down will give you more stability and consistent turn. Negative rake will also give you a lower ride height and easier slide initiation. Ideal for fast freeride, downhill and beginners. Comes with a hanger of 10 inches and 50 degree baseplate which gives it a lively feel and provides a sharper turning radius.
width: 10″ / 184mm
Caliber Truck Co. is a skateboard truck manufacturing company dedicated to creating the highest quality trucks on the market. After 5 years of research and development the results are our strongest and most customizable trucks to date; the battle proven Caliber III. Updated to satisfy the modern downhill skater with optional rake, the ability to use any bushing size, increased strength and a budget friendly price tag. Our world class team of skaters have taken our prototypes to hell and back, and we never stopped improving the Caliber III until everyone was satisfied. Enjoy!
- Newly designed, widened hanger supports for increased strength. Specifically to prevent bending.
- High strength SCM435 alloy steel kingpins eliminate unwanted kingpin movement.
- SCM435 alloy steel axles reduce the risk of bending or cracking.
- Upgraded 96A urethane pivot cups are longer lasting and eliminate pivot slop.
- Tried and true tombstone hanger design increases strength and rigidity over competitors.
- Venom 90A High Performance Formula Plug Barrel bushings, designed specifically for Caliber Trucks, eliminate unwanted hanger slop and HPF urethane provides a fast return to center.
- 10″ (184mm) hangar for stability and easier slide initiation.
- Stamped steel, flat washers for less restriction and improved response.
- Truck degree is stamped on the bottom surface of the baseplate for easy identification.
- The 50° baseplate is the most lively feeling option in our line, it provides a sharper turning radius, ideal for cruising, carving and freestyle/dance.
- Raked hanger provides increased turn and a generally more lively feeling ride.
- Raked hangar can also be flipped upside down from the stock position. This will turn it into a negative rake truck, for more consistent turns, lower ride height, easier slide initiation and an overall more stable ride. Ideal for fast freeride, downhill and beginners.